1. U.S. President Donald Trump has tested positive for the coronavirus.
2. The United Nations is warning of a looming famine in Yemen due to the war and the coronavirus pandemic.
3. The U.S. Department of Justice has charged two Chinese hackers with the 2014 cyberattack on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.
4. The European Union has approved a new $2 trillion coronavirus relief package.
5. The Australian government has announced a new travel ban on travelers from India due to the surge in coronavirus cases.