1. U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered his administration to begin the process of withdrawing the United States from the World Health Organization (WHO).
2. The United Nations Security Council has unanimously adopted a resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire in Libya.
3. The United States has imposed new sanctions on Iran, targeting its oil, shipping and financial sectors.
4. The European Union has announced that it will impose sanctions on Belarus in response to the recent presidential election and the subsequent crackdown on protesters.
5. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the Trump administration can end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.