1. President Trump has announced that he will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for 30 days, beginning Friday night.
2. A new study from the University of Oxford suggests that the coronavirus pandemic could last up to 18 months or longer.
3. The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the coronavirus outbreak a pandemic.
4. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a travel advisory for the U.S., urging people to avoid all nonessential travel to countries with widespread coronavirus transmission.
5. The United Nations is calling on countries to take urgent action to contain the spread of the coronavirus.