1. The US Supreme Court has ruled that the Trump administration cannot immediately end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
2. China has announced sanctions against 11 US citizens, including Senators Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, in retaliation for Washington’s move to impose sanctions on Chinese officials over human rights violations.
3. The US Senate has voted to approve a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package.
4. The Biden administration has announced that it is temporarily suspending oil and gas leasing and drilling on public lands and waters.
5. The European Union has announced a new digital services tax on the revenues of large tech companies.