1. The US, Canada, and Mexico have reached a new trade agreement to replace the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
2. The US Senate has voted to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
3. The United Nations has voted to pass a resolution calling for a cease-fire in Yemen.
4. Hurricane Michael has made landfall in the Florida Panhandle, bringing with it sustained winds of 155 mph.
5. The White House has announced that President Trump will travel to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the wake of the shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.