1. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the Trump administration cannot end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
2. The United Nations is warning of a looming famine in Yemen, with millions of people facing starvation due to the conflict and economic crisis.
3. President Trump has announced that he will be issuing an executive order to suspend the payroll tax for 2020.
4. The U.S. Senate has passed a bill to provide emergency funding for coronavirus testing and contact tracing.
5. The U.S. has surpassed three million coronavirus cases, with the number of deaths now at more than 132,000.